Thursday, December 3, 2015

Growth Mindset for Me!

I am really trying not to hyperventilate this morning -- but I will be presenting at my first statewide conference this afternoon, and I'm trying right now to make sure EVERY LAST THING IS PERFECT.

Ok, I can breathe.

In my classroom, I coach my students through their presentations. "Just be prepared," I say. "Everything will be fine," I say. "These people like you, and they want to know you what you have to teach them."

This morning, I am trying REALLY HARD to take all that to heart. Is my presentation ready.  Um...sure. Except for a couple of things. You know, those last-minute perfectionist tweaks.

Taking deep breaths.

I've got this.

And for those of you at TAGT this week, come by at 4 p.m. today. I'll be there to talk about facilitating student leadership.

And I'll be ready.

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment